Over due update on Little Miss Prints

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Prints is just the picture of health. After her rough start, she is 100% healthy! She is starting to really grown and come into her own. She still has the personality like none I have ever seen. Little Miss Attitude herself! Runs the place and there isn't a horse here that doesn't KNOW that!

I am just thankful each and every day for all of you and getting us through her 2 weeks of not nursing, her severe dehydration and her choking. Gosh, I think that was all! Anyway, you were all so much help and we appreciate it greatly!

Her are a few photos taken just today, with her little buddy Opie.

They are just too cute together.

At almost 3 months, Prints is 24", and at 2 months, Opie is now up to 19"!

Thanks for letting me share once again, this special little girl.

printsopie.jpg

opieprints.jpg

I'm thrilled that she is doing so well. Often those with such "needs" as a foal do certainly become "keepers"
laugh.gif
I'm assuming she is one -- it's OK! I have one myself....
aktion033.gif
She will grow into a beautiful mare and make you happy doing it
smile.gif

Congratulations, so happy to hear she is improving. I love seeing the pictures of

her and buddy. How cute. Thanks for the updates and sharing.

Vicky

aktion033.gif
Yeah for Miss Prints
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are very special pictures of your treasured one. She is beautiful, and her little pal is adorable too! I am so happy for you Carolyn, I read every one of her updates with bated breath when she was a tiny one.

Carolyn, your babies look simply to die for. They are just gorgeous and I'd like to know how old they are and how's come Timmy looks like such a little runt in comparrison?
wink.gif

Ah Carolyn, she's wonderful, lil Opie is just too too precious. Miss Prints is surely one of the most special little girls ever.

Thanks for the kind words, we are pretty proud of them both! I think they run together because they pretty much have the same personality, strong willed, very curious and LOVE their human family! When anyone goes out, these babies are stuck to each one of your legs.

Marty, neither one of these babies are too big. Opie is the runt here. In the pictures there is nothing to compare them to, out in the open, so they do kind of look bigger.

Opie is 2 months and 19". But he sure thinks he's bigger!
biggrin.gif

You'd never guess that Prints had such a rough start........They both look wonderful!

MA

aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif
What a sight! These two should be on LB greeting cards! I am so happy Prints is over the hurdle and now has a new best friend. You've done an outstanding job. There are so many wonderful people on this forum who genuinely care. Best place to get advice, help, etc.
yes.gif

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back