Over division is there a market for them?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got into the over size horses by mistake. AND oh what a mistake! I love the over horses and that is all I have now. They aren't real popular here but I don't care. I love the looks of the over horses and the Can Do. I guess a horse is worth what a person will pay.

I do believe the "B" market is better than it has been but it does have a ways to go viewed as "equal" in many eyes.

I have "B" mares and love them, those mares would be one of the last ones to go if I had to sell. Yet would I bred a "B" stud to my AMHA/AMHR mares, nope. A good horse is a good and I price accordingly, I do also have to price them accordingly if they are going to be "B"'s or not. Meaning I still get better money on my good "B"'s than an average colt but the same colt is still worth more if he will mature "A".

The whole AMHA vs AMHR thing is not as distinct as before. The very, very top AMHA only horses still get traded around for a bit more money than the AMHR only horses but vast majority I see bring the same price no matter the papers.

Personally a growing B market can do nothing but help the miniature market.

We have both sizes and have not paid differently for A or R. We love all of them and they all have their own qualities. My sister tends to go with the B size and i like the larger As but will be getting some B size also i am sure in the future. Send me those big colts!

jennifer
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back