Out With Misty After Cleaning A Stall

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A what? A far mall? I do like malls… is the mall far? You have a far mall 😁 … C? In Spanish that means yes! So yes, you have a mall that is far!! I think I got it 🤣🤣

ok, ok, I googled it…for those of us who were thinking malls 😍 ….they are actually talking about a tractor. 🤣🤣

“The Farmall C is a small two-plow row crop tractor produced by International Harvester under the Farmall brand from 1948 to 1951.”

A what? A far mall? I do like malls… is the mall far? You have a far mall 😁 … C? In Spanish that means yes! So yes, you have a mall that is far!! I think I got it 🤣🤣

ok, ok, I googled it…for those of us who were thinking malls 😍 ….they are actually talking about a tractor. 🤣🤣

“The Farmall C is a small two-plow row crop tractor produced by International Harvester under the Farmall brand from 1948 to 1951.”
When I was born my Dad was farming with horses. He sold the horses and bought a new Farmall B (tractor) when I was three years old. I have been on tractors as long as I can remember. I have over 40 tractors but only about 15 run. It is hard for me to think that someone would not know what a Farmall was. Key word is (think) Sorry!

When I was born my Dad was farming with horses. He sold the horses and bought a new Farmall B (tractor) when I was three years old. I have been on tractors as long as I can remember. I have over 40 tractors but only about 15 run. It is hard for me to think that someone would not know what a Farmall was. Key word is (think) Sorry!
Wowzers, I'll have to tell my neighbor about you. He has 11 working tractors and has a Farmall in his collection. He is part of a tractor club and they do shows all over and he does the local parades and recently one of the grocery stores did a big fall display with one of his tractors. He made quite a few trips to the store checking on that one! Usually he is sitting right there when displaying his vintage tractors.

Latest posts

Back