Our week old Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmhand

Reaction score
Our first filly of the season (waiting on more foals) we decided to call her Tehya (tey-ah ((suggested by a friend)). She was in the stall with Mom for two days because it was raining here and very windy. Let her and Mom out when the sun came out. She seems to Love the Mud.

TT3-9-09027Small.jpg

TT3-9-09012Small.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Then yesterday we had Snow in the Morning, so here she is first time in the snow. Just a dusting.[/SIZE]

TT3-12-09008Small.jpg

TT3-12-09014Small.jpg

TT3-12-09021Small.jpg

TT3-12-09017Small.jpg

She is such a nice girl! She looks like she is having a wonderful time out. Mine has only gotten out here two times in a week which is sad. But at night it was getting down to 19 degrees and raining in the day. So that would be no fun for her.

Congrats again on a beautiful foal!

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's! She's quite the character!! So funny! Thanks for sharing the photos!! Love her color!!
default_yes.gif

What a doll. I love to see those babies zipping all over the place!
default_wub.png

Arlene, your little girl is beautiful! I love her! They just gotta use those little legs, don't they? :D

She is such a little spitfire already. Congrats on your gorgeous and happy new addition.

We name foals with Foulk in the name because the sire is Grahams Classic Entertainer owned by Arlene Foulk. I try and include one part of the sire name into the foals name so we know who the sire and sometimes the dams name. The Dams name in this case is Twilight Sentinal. This was the last outside breeding that Arlene was doing with her stud at this time.

Latest posts

Back