Our very first foal!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royal Crescent

Reaction score
Colt!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Born last night. I am excited to announce the arrival of our very first foal. He is a palomino pinto colt with china blue eyes. We could not be more excited...unless he had been a filly!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
He is a son of Windchaser of Riverdance Miniatures, out of my mare with Egyptian King breeding. A big thanks to Sue Brooks of Riverdance Miniatures for all her help and her late night of helping this little guy into the world safely! We have not named him yet, but are open to suggestions. Royal Crescents..... something with wind in it to honor his sire. I will post more pictures as he unfolds.

316489505.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty boy Barb!! (sure wish it was a girl!!) I love the lenght of his neck, his long legs and pretty head.

After last night, I need to get some sleep!! More to come. (unfortunatly only one more Windchaser kid.)

Congratulations on such a handsome fellow!!!
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
CONGRAT'S!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!
default_new_shocked.gif
He's a LOOKER!!!!!!!!! He is stunning!!!!!!! I think you did very good!!
default_yes.gif

He is a cutie!

How about -

Royal Crescents Color of the Wind

Royal Crescents Windspots

Royal Crescents Windstar

Congrats!! Love the long neck and legs- yep, that color will be sharp!!

WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
That is one good looking colt... Nice stallion prospect.... Congrats !!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone.
default_smile.png
We are really going to enjoy him. I have not decided whether we are going to keep him for show or sell him and get a filly or mare. Still no name but I have seen some good suggestions.
default_yes.gif

I have really seen some beautiful foals here this year, and have been out to Riverdance Miniatures and fell in love with a little filly by Desperado and a little colt by Prince of Tides.

We go to the S Dakota show next week and I am anxious to see everyone and hear about their new foals!! Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping to have some more pictures to share, but I left my camera out at the farm
default_sad.png
He does look even better as he unfolds. My daughter saw him for the first time and is in love. Frosty is an extremely protective and watchful Mom and it was fun to watch them together. It was funny though that Sue's colt, who is a couple days older then our little guy, will nurse off Frosty too ...and she lets him, in fact has made some attempt to keep him with her too!
default_smile.png
Pictures tommorrow evening!

Congratulations on your very nice boy!! Looking forward to more pics!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back