Our picture's form the Linda Best Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
Cassidy and Ruby in costume class:

LindaBestBenefitShow011-1.jpg

LindaBestBenefitShow007.jpg

LindaBestBenefitShow001-2.jpg

Cassidy and Ruby doing "barrels":

LindaBestBenefitShow028.jpg

Cassidy and Ruby doing poles: (kinda blury)

LindaBestBenefitShow030.jpg

Mary and Ruby:

LindaBestBenefitShow023.jpg

LindaBestBenefitShow024.jpg

LindaBestBenefitShow022.jpg

And one of the driving class with Linda that Mary was in: Line up time

LindaBestBenefitShow019.jpg

Great pics Christy - thanks for posting. For those that don't know, I would like to add that the mini is Mochas CC Rubies and Pearls owned by On Target Miniatures. This was her second horse show ever (first was 2 weeks ago) and she and Cassidy only met in the morning. They seemed to get along just great and made a wonderful pair.

And for anyone who read the thread on the other forum about show prep (or is curious) Ruby had not been clipped since around August 25, as we were only showing in performance. Maybe if more people realized that you don't have to body clip all the time and you can have a BALL without ever showing in halter, there would be more people showing minis. Note Linda Best in my driving class in the last photo. She won the class!! But I have to add that Ruby won the halter obstacle class (not the hands free one, the regular one).

Mary

My kind of classes! That looks like so much fun for all involved.

My hubby would like the idea of no clipping, as he hates the idea of clipping them out. Not because it's a big job, but he beleives we are cruel removing the animals natural coat and them having to rug/blanket them.

Cassidy and Ruby are so cute together, Mary I believe I have some of you and Ruby in driving and obstacle. I didn't clip either-My girls have not been clipped in 2 months and Kassie took 2nd in her halter class.
default_smile.png

I hope someone got a picture of the roosters in obstacle!

And to Maplegum - the show was a ton of fun, and for such a good cause. I wish someone had video taped the hands free class.

Back