Our only foal of the year has arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karen --

I'm so happy your little girl is doing better!!!! She is absolutely precious
love0034.gif

Jill

Congratulations on pulling her through to this point. I know the fear and frustration. Though Harvey had very straight upright legs from the beginning he too couldnt latch and nurse He also didnt get it until the wee hours of the morning almost 24 hours after his birth but I am so thankful that we did what we did for him hes a very normal very naughty boy at two weeks old today. Im sure like us you will look at your sweet girl in two weeks and it will seem impossible that she had such a rough start except for paying the bills that is.lol

I am sooooo HAPPY that your little one made it. It is good that you had good care for her
default_aktion033.gif
and I love her sweet kind eye
default_wub.png

Congratulations, glad she is doing better!!!

Thank you everyone, she really is our miracle baby. Plus she has been a planned breeding for two years. She is out of our Res World Champion mare, Villas Party Doll and sired by Res World Grand Champion Hunt House Farms Medalion. This has turned out to be a good combination.

She is getting outside a little bit during the day now that its sunny and warm, she is trying to follow mom around but her legs still need to do alot of straightening before she is running. Although today she tried, its just to cute. We are hoping in about a week or two that she will be ready to run, right now mom is getting a bit of cabin fever being a stall for a week. She got to run a little today and get in a good roll in the dirt.

Again thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, they mean alot.

She is super precious! I'm so glad she is turning the corner for you. Look at that she already has that sass lay my ears back attitude going on.
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png
SO Adorable!
default_biggrin.png

Glad to hear that Sophie has made some wonderful progess. I hope she continues to do well for you!

She is so cute.
default_wub.png

Im so happy she turned the corner. I just want to hug her shes so cute. Congrats!

[SIZE=12pt]Karen & Samantha-[/SIZE]

Hope she continues to improve - congrats!!! Can't wait to see more pics as she grows and gets stronger.

Barbie

She's getting better
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

In a few weeks, she will be running your farm
default_wink.png

Someone is here with her 24/7, she turned the corner quickly for the good, we want to make sure she doesn't go backwards just as quick. She is still sleeping alot and isnt running around much yet, but we expect that in the next couple of weeks she will be acting more like a mini baby should, but its just going to take her a little more time.

Thank you everyone for your comments and well wishes, they do mean alot to us.

Little Sohpie is a total doll!
default_wub.png
I'm glad she's turned the corner and on her way to being a normal mini baby. Two years is a long time to wait for a special baby and she was worth it!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back