Our only 08 foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainViewMiniatures

Reaction score
First I want to congratulate everyone on their beautiful 08 foals - I have only been "lurking" occaisionally and am trying to catch up -Thank Goodness for the pinned thread for 08 foals!

Secondly, I would like to present Nugget, our only foal for 08, His sire is our handsome Little Wee Shameless (who is a full brother to Little Wee Lord of the Ring only Shameless is a sorrel and white tovero while his brother is a black and white) THis will be Shameless' 7th foal AND 7th pinto out of pintos and solid mares and I have been so pleased with all his foals! And his dam is our wonderful palomino pinto mare, Diminutives Baroness Vant Thera (Thank you again Debbie!)

Nugget is 5 days old in these pictures- He is super sweet and friendly just like his dam!

I hope these pictures aren't too big as I am having a bit of trouble in that area

Nugget2.jpg

nugget4.jpg

Nugget6.jpg

THank you for letting me share!

Very pretty and such a sweet face!!!

I absolutely love his color!!!!

Congratulations!!

Kelly

Congratulations! What a beautiful colt - LOVE his face and his white stockings - little Nugget is definitely a looker!

Sharon --

He is gorgeous!!! I really like him A LOT!!!

Congratulations!!!

Jill

withballoon1.gif

OMG! He is beautiful! He has the sweetest face and that color! You should be so proud! Sheila
default_biggrin.png

I think hes stunning and hes going to be dark and show off his white very nice!!

Thank you all -I truly appreciate all the comments! My favorite colors are the dilutes and duns and I just love pintos patterns - I'm thinking the pinto shows next year (more of them around here than R shows) I don't need another stallion so I will most likely geld him if I keep him. Although who am I kidding I have kept every foal ever born here except one - oh wait that would be my husband! He actually thinks because I list them for sale they really are for sale! For some reason I have no problem letting the AQHA foals go even my favorites but somehow it is different with the minis. I am going to rebred Thera to Shameless for a hopefully repeat performance next year!

Thanks again and I hope everome has a great 4th of July!!!

What a little beauty. He has an amazing rich color for such a new baby.

He's beautiful!
default_wub.png
I remember Thera--Deb's mare. Pretty girl! Haven't heard from her in so long. Does she still have horses?

Latest posts

Back