Our one and only foal this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
Our sweet mare Moonlight is due anytime now. Here are a few photos I just took of her and her bag. Anyone want to predict when our little bundle will arrive????

DSCN3336.JPG

DSCN3338.JPG

DSCN3339.JPG

Has she foaled yet? Because she looks like she may have found the right time right after the pictures. She looks soooooo ready based on my limited (but obsessive) observation of my own pregnant mares
default_yes.gif

Looking forward to a happy announcement from you with foal pictures
default_biggrin.png

I always know when the bag turns hot and shiny a foal is coming soon!!! I cant wait to see what you get Connie. Sending good wishes for a easy foaling and healthy foal!

Kay

I agree with Jill. She looks like she should foal while you were typing!
default_smile.png

I had two foals born this week. Both on Tuesday. This must be a busy foaling week! Charlotte had one on Wednesday. Viki had one tonight. It's your turn, Connie!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

Ok Guys! It is now 1:30 a.m. and her milk is just running out - like syrup. Temp down to 98.5 and immediate 4 squares with a ph of 6.3

Come on MOONLIGHT! You can do it girl. Mommy is tired!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

9:45 a.m. and STILL PREGNANT! Gosh I cannot believe this. She cannot have any more signs. I really don't know what the hold up is. :DOH! :DOH! I'm sleepwalking at this point.
default_yes.gif

6:05 p.m. - no baby yet - we have had a full moon, thunderstorm, full bag with sticky milk with honey consistency, continual yawning, mushy poops - every single sign that a mare can have or give you and STILL NO BABY!
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
default_unsure.png
:arg! :arg!

default_wacko.png
Oh my. I had a mare like that this spring. Hang in there. They almost make you want to cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me look
default_new_shocked.gif
into my crystal meadow muffin....HUMMM...I am am going to say 6:45p. 07-19-08!!!!

HEE HEE!

No baby last night? Usually stormy weather will bring on labor if they are that close!

Latest posts

Back