Our newest arrival

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
We had been watching this maiden for so long - and she looked ready for so long - finally our wait and sleepless nights paid off. Oh my gosh we are so smitten with this little boy! Yep another boy - makes 10 colts so far but all are truly outstanding.

I had forgotten actually the pedigrees in this pairing and when I looked over both parents pedigrees this morning I couldn't believe all the champions running through this little boys veins - unbelievable.

His momma is a 28 inch buckskin pinto sired by Lucky Four Gallants Rebel Buck and her dam is a Buck Echo daughter. No wonder we purchased this mare considering her pedigree carries Sid Rebel twice, Little Kings Black Velvet, Komokos Little King Supreme (all just on her sires side) - then her dam carries of course Buckeroo, Buck Echo, Komokos Teenie Jeanie and many more!

Okay - that's just HALF of this little boys blood! Look who else is running through is veins:

Now his sire is our palomino Buckeroo son, Little Kings Buck Outta Cyte (OC). OC's dam is Little Kings Champagne Supreme sired by another legend, Komokos Little King Supreme, who was an anchor stallion at Little King Farm for many years and is a multiple National Champion producer. Additionally, many of his get have gone on to become National Champion producers as well. And there's more!! Little Kings Champagne Supreme is out of Cross Autumns Shavone, who is sired by JOHNSTONS GOLD BAR. Cross Autumns Shavone is also the dam of Mini Bits Shady Lady, the dam of ALVADARS DOUBLE DESTINY. OC is full brother to Reserve World Champion, LITTLE KINGS BUCKEROO CAVALIER. OC currently has three sons winning champion titles with well known trainers and we're hoping to see some of his get born here do the same. OC is depicted in the signature photo at the bottom.

With royalty in his veins, please allow us to introduce our most recent foal born 1am Monday morning - silver bay colt with a canon measurement of 6.5" and THE most dishiest head :

2011-06-20_17-02-36_554.jpg

As always, thanks for letting us share our babies with you. We got to sleep a full night without interruptions last night without alarm clocks going off every hour to check cams. We have a break now for couple weeks till our last two are closer/progressing. Nobody under cam at this time whoohooooo.

Official count thus far is 10 colts and 8 fillies with two more yet to go. Actually, these last two to arrive are Futurity Nominated so we're really looking forward to seeing what we get LOL

wtfallstallions6.jpg

ocb.jpg

This baby is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!!!

Susan O.

Thank you everyone. I really like this little one. Maybe because we haven't had a baby in the barn for awhile, everyone else been out to pasture a few weeks and we've waited so long for this one to arrive. His momma has always been one of my utmost favorites. She's tiny too at just 28 inches and I was somewhat worried about how big this baby would be for her first time since we bred her to OC who is 33". eeeek gads but he's a teeny little boy thank goodness! Guess mother nature really does take care of things huh?

I can't wait to get him outside moving around and get some good photos. He's just perfect to me
default_biggrin.png

Very, very cute! I can't wait to see new pics of all your foals. So which one is your favorite so far. I'm sure its hard to pick just one.

you guys are so nice - thank you for all the wonderful comments.

We have 10 boys and 8 girls and yes, several favorites I have to admit. Kelly Roe will be coming back again this year the last weekend in July for our 2nd annual farm photo shoot. I can't wait and wish I'd had her come sooner. All the babies will be done and a few yearlings along with a few mares.

Hopefully the last two foals will have arrived in time for the photo shoot.

Weve got alot of variety this year but more excited that we got 4 buckskins and 3 of them are GIRLS! whoohooo Got alot of teeny tiny ones and of course three are by outside stallions even though they were born here (mares purchased bred).

This was the first year for OC and Merlin babies and we couldn't be happier with what they produced.

Again, thanks for letting us share our 2011 foals and we so appreciate all the wonderful compliments from all of you.

Congrats to everyone on their new foals this year also - its been so enjoyable seeing all the babies everywhere.

Very nice. What a beautiful baby doll head. Used up all my adjectives on all your foals this year...lol!

Congratulations Marlene and Holly! Your foals have been stunning this year. You must be very proud.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back