Our newest Addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin - NaKar Miniatures

Reaction score
I was so busy before Katrina that I didn't have a chance to get pictures of our newest addition. Then things got really hectic when Katrina hit. I cleaned up my mess and then went with Monette to help clean up what we could for Ann (Seahorse). I fnally had a chance to get pictures and to post our newest addition. He is three weeks old now. His sire is National Champion producer, Wittmaacks Little Skipper and his dam is a daughter of National Champion producer, Mini Bits Little Red Coat Bar, one of the the premier stallions at K-Nell Miniature Horse Farm. Don't have a name for him yet. It will be NaKar Skippa "......" He is the first and only pinto I have had this year. I think he is quite a beauty.

img180.gif
img181.gif
img182.gif
img183.gif

Oh he is a gorgeous fellow. Congratualtions and once again thanks for you generous heart.

Wow Karin, he IS a handsome little guy. Such neat markings too! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Very glad to hear you made it through the storm ok!!!

He IS A NICE colt and nicely marked too!

B

Nice, nice foal!
aktion033.gif
I really like the Red Coat "get"....lucky you to have a daughter! Congratulations on both of them.

NaKar Skippa Whirlwind
wink.gif

Or you should atleast put some "stormy" name in it.

Congrats on the foal and glad you made it true Katrina OK!

He is beautiful and, no doubt, a very special gift for you...
yes.gif

Very nice, thank you for sharing!

Liz M.

Karin,

He is a very very pretty boy. Congrats. I too like the Whirlwind. I love that dished little head.

Lara

What a nice foal!!
yes.gif
I like lilhorseladie's idea for a name too...How wonderful of you to help in the aftermath of Katrina as well!

I agree that he is a pretty special colt!

He sure is a cute little guy.
wub.gif

How about "Wind Skipper"

I like Whirlwind too.
yes.gif

:[SIZE=21pt]
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Beautiful colt!
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back