Our Newest Addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
I am proud to announce the arrival of "Starchief Appy Dans Blanket Bingo", a 3 year old, 30.5", black snowcap appaloosa stallion with a blaze and one blue eye. He is sired by Falabella Danton, so is 50% Falabella, and is out of a mare sired by the English import Wantsleys Sarsem. He has lots of spotted blankets and leopards in his pedigree, so we expect big things from him when bred to our Chips daughters (and our other mares too of course!). Snowcaps are thought to be homozygous for the appy gene.
smile.gif

I am on cloud nine, I've been searching for an appy stallion for over a year and half and he fits all my criteria (although I never expected to be able to afford a snowcap this size!) and boy can he move!!

A big thanks to Bill & Mari Worley for hauling him here from Arizona, I wouldn't trust anyone else, you guys are the best.
aktion033.gif
And a big thanks to Joan Solheim of Starchief Miniatures for selling this gorgeous boy to me, he was the last colt born by Danton before he died.

Bingo.2.7-11-05.jpg

Bingo.7-11-05.jpg

I can just see him driving!!

Bingo.trot.6-2005.fancy.jpg

Here is a foal photo, you can see his snowcap better before he roaned:

bingo.foal.jpg

Congratulations on your new snowcap stallion...He is beautiful...I got mine from Tony last year and love his babies this season...
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt]AWWWWWWWWWW Love that baby pic too bad he didnt stay dark but he is a cute little man.[/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

I can see why you are so excited, big congratulations!!!
aktion033.gif

Kim,

You know how much I like him and am SOOOO happy for you!!

I wish he was not as far away as PA!!!
sad.gif

Susan O.

Congrats on your new little man! We have relatives now as my appy Flash is a grdson of Wantsley Sarasem. Flash also looks pretty good driving so Im sure yours will too! Here is Flash out for a trail drive. Enjoy your new boy and cant wait to see his foals.

flashjendrivetrotbest404.jpg

Cute!

like the markings!

in the second pic his head looks large
wacko.gif

is that a fellabella charecterictic? (sorry can't spell to well)

hehe very nice tho!

desiree

Congratulations!
aktion033.gif
I'm already drooling over this one!!

Lucky you!!!
aktion033.gif

Now Chips is going to be really jealous!!!
laugh.gif

Joyce

Thanks everyone, I'm still so excited to look out the window and see him in my paddock!
smile.gif

in the second pic his head looks large  is that a fellabella charecterictic?
His head is the one thing that I don't care for as much, but everything else was right. Some Falabellas do have larger heads, but then so do some of the older type of American Miniature Horses as well.

Here is a photo of my 100% pure Falabella stallion Chips, he has one of the nicest heads I've seen on an appy and he throws it to all his foals too!

Chips.gallop.sm.jpg

Kim,

You know I think he is awesome and I am so happy for you!

You are going to get some very loud foals from him!!

A great big Congrats!!

aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif

Sheri

He is so handsome, you've got to love that baby picture too
smile.gif
! I loved getting to meet him today, he's so tiny compared to Fever lol and he has the prettiest blue eye!
wub.gif
Can't wait to see his babies!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back