Our Newest Addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainWoman

Reaction score
So excited to introduce D'Armond's Crystal N Velvet. She's so tiny and adorable and such a sweetheart and I'm thrilled to have her. Here she is right before she got off the trailer. Excited about her foal due in June.

2012feb2ndlucy 005.JPG

I saw her at Christy's when I visited. I didn't get her because she was soooo little. She is in foal with her first baby I believe. Sure hope she foals without any problem. I just don't do the tiny ones anymore. Too nerve racking.

Congratulations, she's a really cutie!

Last edited by a moderator:
Karin, I have to say I'm glad you didn't get her because when I saw her on the auction, I knew I had to have her. Although this is going to be my first foaling experience and more importantly Crystal's too, I have wonderful, experienced friends and a fantastic vet who is never to busy to take my calls and come to my farm when needed and I'm also reading everything I can get my hands on so I can take care of her foaling experience properly and make it a safe one for mother and babe.

Congratulations
default_wub.png

Congrats she is adorable and she was darlings companion during the last part of her trip our mare was the most nervous on the trailer and needed a pal she could see. She is so pretty we wanted to take her off the trailer too and save Steph the trip to your house LOL
default_biggrin.png

She was tiny standing next to our Darling Echo who is just 31"

Congrats on your new little beauty
default_wub.png

Congratulations!! She is darling-love those big eyes
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back