Our newest addition!!!! pic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is stunning
wub.gif
Mary

Tami, so sorry for beating you to the announcement. Shannon has wanted a blue roan filly for SO long that she can't contain herself. She thinks about Unforgettable all the time (funny - what a play on her name) and she is chomping at the bit to see her in person.

Thank you so much for allowing us to add this beautiful mare to our show string. Thank you also to Becky at Redrock for doing such a good job of getting her and keeping her in shape. She's stunning and I have to admit, I can't wait to see her in person too.

I'm sure you'll see Shannon and her in the show ring ALOT!!!

WOW! apsolutly gorgeous! Congrats on such a fantastic mare!!

-Kris

aktion033.gif
Wow! Congratulations! She is a gorgeous little mare and has been a favorite of mine since I first saw her for sale as a weanling!

Congradulations, Shannon, Heather and Justine, She is a beautiful little Lady. I am so happy for all of you . Maryann

WOW....
new_shocked.gif
VERY nice!!! Congratulations!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

WOW!
new_shocked.gif
Gorgoues mare such a refined head very nice..my blue roan obsessed friend would be so jealous:)lol

CONGRATULATIONS girls!!!!!
aktion033.gif
Unforgettable is one of the prettiest Blue Roans I've seen....and she is - "unforgettable"!
yes.gif

Shannon, as I told Heather...she is absolutely gorgeous...I love her looks and it sounds like she must be a real sweetheart...
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
Congratulations
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back