Our newest addition! I am in love! Pic....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Reaction score
yes.gif
Well, I can finally introduce him to everyone. Our new Jr Stallion.

He is one year old and doing very good in the show ring. We have searched and searched for that one stallion that just pops out at you and her he is.

We will be picking him up at AMHR Nationals.
aktion033.gif

wub.gif
I am proud to introduce IM HCS Dealing with Divinity "aka Vinnie"!
wub.gif

f2bd69f1.jpg

f2bd6b0a.jpg

f2bd6a8b.jpg

f2c1f18b.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

[SIZE=14pt]He is lovely shannon![/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

WOW
new_shocked.gif
! What an amazing horse, love his color!
wub.gif

YIPPEE congrats glad you could announce your new man he sure is nice

Congratulations.... I have seen him in person. Kaisa does a great job of presenting him. I have a mare that looks a lot like him and told her we could go matched pairs.... He is a standout and should produce loads of color for you.

What a beauty! Love his color and his refined look. Congratulations, I bet you can't WAIT to pick him up! :D

Vinnie is stunning!!!

I love his color pattern and I bet he's homozygeous (sp?)!

Congrats on him!

grin.gif

WOW
new_shocked.gif
....he is gorgeous Shannon!!!! Is he an "A" or "B" Mini?

Looks like he "could" be Homozygous for Tobiano....as well as Sabino!!! I REALLY like that boy!
yes.gif

Eqquisize - we have several offers for stalls, so I don't think it'll be a problem. I committed to a stall through a lady that was going to haul Vinnie to Nationals, but I can't get her to respond so I feel compelled to buy another one - just in case. I'd rather be safe than sorry!!! And if we have an extra stall maybe we can set up a "hospitality" suite for forum members
aktion033.gif

Lisa (RuffNTuff) thanks for all your help and advice. I love your guy too!!!!

Dona he is AMHA, AMHR and PTHA (is that right?) and he's 30" at one year old. He's expected to stay at 32" like his parents. Looks like we're covered for all the shows!!

Thanks for the compliments guys - we're so excited!!! And we have a new colt from Lee Crutchfield's Magic Man....we'll announce him later. This is Vinnie's moment!
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back