Our new puppy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minih
It still just blows my mind that someone can come on here and want to show off a new pet, because they are so proud and the bickering and nit picking starts
I hope my post was not seen as being nasty in any way. :eek:

Girrawheen Posted Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Is tail docking legal in the states? It is very illegal here in Australia, although some breeders are still doing it. I must say that it is hard getting used to boxers with long tails!

Congratulations on your new puppy! I just picked up my new 7 month old french bulldog yesterday and so far, he has been a dream!
I genuinaly wanted to know if docking tails is illegal or not in the U.S. and Europe, as it is not allowed here anymore. Sometimes the tone of posts can seem harsh when you re-read them, but mine honestly was not intended that way. :bgrin

I miss boxers with "stumps" and find it really hard getting used to long tails :no: . Are you allowed to dock tails still? :bgrin

Hi, just saw your post and wanted to add mine. I have two little female MinPins and just love them. They are very entertaining and command your time just like little kids. My neighbors have 3 and I just fell in love and had to have some of my own. Enjoy yours!

Latest posts

Back