Our New Miniature Horse Trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
It is a converted cargo trailer with slant load, one divider and a ramp. It even has a tack room with a light that a person could sleep in while camping. How cool is that. Inside the horse box is 6ft tall and has the spray on liner 2ft up the walls to protect them. Well enough of me typing here are the pictures.

trailer4.jpg

trailer1.jpg

It is a converted cargo trailer with slant load, one divider and a ramp. It even has a tack room with a light that a person could sleep in while camping. How cool is that. Inside the horse box is 6ft tall and has the spray on liner 2ft up the walls to protect them. Well enough of me typing here are the pictures.

trailer4.jpg

trailer1.jpg

I found it on craiglist. its already all converted out. its awesome. the lady that we're buying it from towed it with a toyota tacoma. its a 6 x 10 cargo trailer.

you can go to a trailer dealer and have them custom built to what you want. its a neat idea and they are lighter weight than the big horse trailers. so excited
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

We are very excited obviously. We will be towing it with a F150 4 X 4 so no problem there. It will save on gas from pulling our big heavy two horse with large tackroom. We couldn't have found a more perfect trailer for us. With all the traveling Ariel has on her schedule this summer this will sure make those trips alot nicer.

I love your new mini trailer. Very nice!
default_smile.png

I asked my husband many times why couldn't you use an enclosed trailer for horses?

I just figured they weren't sturdy or safe enough, but if the dealer can make that conversion, I guess it is OK?

I'll have to look into that ;)

Wow awesome!!!! I love mine! I know Erin was looking for one just about like that too. If you see anymore. Mine is 5X8 and wish it was a little bigger for carts. But pull mine with my Explorer. Works great!!! Congrats!

I love your new mini trailer. Very nice!
default_smile.png

I asked my husband many times why couldn't you use an enclosed trailer for horses?

I just figured they weren't sturdy or safe enough, but if the dealer can make that conversion, I guess it is OK?

I'll have to look into that ;)

They have a solid heavy duty floor just like a horse trailer and can carry a descent amount depending on the size of it. they are really cool. there's a place in Portland, OR thats called Trailercity and that's where a friend of ours had hers custom built the guy there is very nice and you can get it built with whatever your heart desires pretty much. i got lucky and found this one on craigslist
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back