Our new mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreaminmini

Reaction score
Last Sunday was the first time we were all there to play with our new guy. Had to take pics. Still really excited about owning Peek and had to share....
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Hopefully soon we will have some driving ones to put up.

n674526801_941157_6390.jpg

n674526801_941153_5315.jpg

n674526801_941155_5881.jpg

n674526801_941157_6390.jpg

n674526801_941154_5596.jpg

n674526801_941150_4434.jpg
Look out, honey!!

Can't wait to see my boy again!
default_wub.png
Thanks for letting me share!

I'm curious to see him clipped. But weather here is so up and down (and we've only had him a short time) we haven't done it yet.

He's only three and no one has done much with him before, but he is very nice tempered and very steady, not much fazes him even my sons boisterous behavior.
default_yes.gif

Daddy was sort of against getting a horse, but he changed his mind after he heard you can drive them. The funny thing is he spent the most time walking him and took his own set of photos to work to show off.
default_wink.png

We will eventually get another one, I'd like to learn some more and get Peek reasonably trained before we have to start another one. But there will be at least two at some point.
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

You guys are going to have a great time. Looks like your hubby has the love bug too, just like most husbands!

Havent had him very long but I already love him to bits.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I'm looking forward to driving him so is my son.

So is hubby, I think we are gonna have to get a B size next as hubby discovered that you can race them. :DOH!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I am so excited and thrilled for you folks! Aren't minis great? By the way, my husband was the same way...

And they told me they wanted a Mini for their SON!!!
default_biggrin.png
It was great seeing the three of you out there with your smiling faces enjoying him!!! Sorry I didn't get to spend much time with you - it was a busy night! Next Sunday perhaps you will get to see him in harness
default_yes.gif
You guys should see her little boy when he comes in the barn and goes from horse to horse petting and chatting to them - he just love them!

HA Ha...lol!!!
default_biggrin.png
It started out as that..well sort of
default_wink.png
Think we may need another one
default_biggrin.png

Can't wait to see him in harness!! You are right...Nick has a great time there!

Latest posts

Back