Our new MINI van

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzie

Reaction score
When we got this idea several months ago, I read and re-read the thread on this at that time. Thanks to all who added your ideas and solutions. We ended up getting a cargo van and using it as a gas-saving alternative for one horse hauling. We used chain link gates for the "box" and still had room for the cart and harness, etc. The horse loved his ride home in comfort. We use a handicap ramp on the side for loading/unloading.

100_3378.jpg

100_3379.jpg

The floor is already cushioned so we just placed a tarp down before adding shavings.

Now Suzie, that is really really clever! Well done I just love it!

The neat thing was it was so easy cleanup when we got home. All the panels come apart easily, and once removed, it was just roll up the tarp with the shavings inside. All the panels were secured to the sidewalls of the cargo bay with bungee cords to prevent them from moving.

We pulled up beside a car to get gas on the way home. There was a small child in the backseat of the car beside us. I hopped out and opened the side doors so he could see the horse. His eyes got big as saucers! Priceless.

Latest posts

Back