Our new mare, Dolly, is home!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desrtwind

Reaction score
With many, many thanks to Ellen Reeves in Oklahoma, we are very excited to add our last mini to our herd. Moriahs All Dolled Up (Sundance LB Madrid x Moriahs Super Model) arrived in splendid shape yesterday! What a beautiful little mare and soooooo sweet and personable too! In this picture of her, she had an itchy chin, so dropped down in this position to scratch it! What a character!! We love her already.
default_yes.gif

web3.JPG

Congrats. She is really beautiful. Id love to see more pics of her. But she looks like a character!!

Thanks! She IS a character! I don't want to bore you with pics of her, but here's another one. We have 2 feeder pigs and she heard them oink and stopped dead in her tracks to look! She went to investigate though. She was brave and didn't shy away!

She's only 3 years old. She's just been started in driving, so has lots of training still to complete. I think she has a good attitude for it. She doesn't spook easily and seems to like to go forward. The 2nd halter pic was taken last year.

web2.JPG

web2.jpg

So gorgeous!! Oh no not boring me for sure. You could post 20 pics of her and it wouldnt bore me. I love looking at pretty minis.
default_smile.png
Character and gorgeousness. Nice!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back