Our new herd sire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
We are excited to share our new herd sire that will be arriving in Feb

We are getting Laural Acres Double Vision(He is a grandson of NFC FIRE AND ICE.)

Blue eyed Black overo Homozgyous for black gene neg for LWO

We are so excited.

I wanted this stud when he was a foal. Elvis is going to be so loved.

I was so lost 2008 when I had to sell our my sweet minis.

Elvis is going to be our main herd sire.Once our palomino colt gets old enough he also will become a herd sire as well.

I would love someday to have a few more mares to bred to Elvis as well.

Thanks Kayla with Horseshue Miniatures for allowing us to buy Elvis.

I am blessed to have sure caring people. I didn't think I would be able to own another blue eyed stud with great bloodlines. My husband was so sweet to allow me to own him.I plan to bred Elvis to my mare who is homozygous once she foals this year.I miss my sweet keepsake stud who i had to sell when I had to sell all the minis. Keepsake is now own by my dear friends.I also miss all my own sweet minis I used to own as well. I am thankful they all found great homes during my touch times.

My am so happy to have minis again.
default_biggrin.png

I have wanted another blue eyed stud since i had to sell.I didn't think I would ever own another one til now.

THANKS THANKS THANKS

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAPPY FOR ME BECAUSE I AM HAPPY.

default_biggrin.png
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
i AM ON CLOUD 9 Now to find him some nice mares

double20vision-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone hae minigait Farm email?

We would like to email them.

sire to our stud LAUREL ACRES DOUBLE VISION

SIRE Laurel Acres Hello Fire 31'

[SIZE=10pt]Sire to an AMHA National Grand Champion Halter/National Champion driving horse.[/SIZE]

Dam

RFM Thunders Klassique Hawk

grandsire to sire dam

Reeces Thunder Hawk 33.75'

[SIZE=10pt]AMHA National Champion[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Sire of two AMHA Res. World Champions.[/SIZE]

grandsire to sire sire

*NFC's Fire & Ice 30.5'

[SIZE=10pt]AMHA Res. National Champion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Sire of Multiple AMHA National Champions and National Res. Champions.[/SIZE]

any photos of these horses would be great

[SIZE=10pt][/size][/SIZE]

I LOVE HIM! Heck with breeding right now.......get this boy in the show ring!
default_biggrin.png

I am so happy that starting over for you has been such a possitive experience. You surely deserve it. Best wishes always.

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah He's very nice!
default_wub.png
I think you need to get him in the show ring!!
default_biggrin.png

I thought thats who you were scoping out when you were looking into a shipper. I have thought he is a beautiful boy ever since he sold a few years back, one of the big sales, can't remember if it was an online sale, the owners before Horseshue Miniatures bought him, had purchased him from, hmmm, was it the sale in Texas thats held in February?

He's a nice boy and LWO neg, you can breed him to any mare, but yeah, I too would say show him.

Nice purchase,

Congratulations!

thanks everyone for your nice comments.

I would love for him to be shown. Could someone pm me about showing him and how much it would be. I don't think we could afford to show him, but would love to know who would be willing to show him and how much it would cost us.

I think Elvis would do well in the show ring.

I would love for him to be a champion
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
that would be GREAT DREAM COME TRUE after everything I have been through.

thanks Melissa

He is AMHA AND AMHR register

I thought thats who you were scoping out when you were looking into a shipper. I have thought he is a beautiful boy ever since he sold a few years back, one of the big sales, can't remember if it was an online sale, the owners before Horseshue Miniatures bought him, had purchased him from, hmmm, was it the sale in Texas thats held in February?He's a nice boy and LWO neg, you can breed him to any mare, but yeah, I too would say show him.

Nice purchase,

Congratulations!
YES He came from a sale with the owner who owned him before Kayla. The precious owner who got him from the sale is a forum member on here as well.

I know alot of the horses from that sale got sick, he was one that got sick as well.He is 100% healthy now per the vet.

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

I looked at you all herd sire You all have some nice herd sire

Great looking fellows you guys
default_biggrin.png

When you talked about blue eyes, then you talked about color patterns and then talked about NY in the shipping post, it was easy to know which horse you were buying!
default_smile.png

CONGRATS on your new boy!!!

He is a real beauty, Melissa!! I am sOOOOOO happy for you! :)

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back