Our new foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orkie

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wanted to share our new foal we had born on July 1st. He is a bay pinto colt and very refined. He is our second born this year. The third pic is our first foal of the year and he is a Circle S Bill Bailey grandson - OH CAN HE EVER MOVE!!!

foxycolt1.jpg

foxycolt2.jpg

colt1.jpg

congrats on your handsome new arrival
default_aktion033.gif

Wow, congratulations Stacy. I love your little guys and you must be very proud of them.
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Many congratulations - they are both gorgeous!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

What beautiful boys! Lovely color and conformation.

The Circle S Bill Bailey line has produced some outstanding horses, and many champions. We have his full brother, Circle S Aces High and he has given us some wonderful offspring.

Here's Loess Hills Aces Dark Arrogance, World Champion Pinto, now residing in Massachusetts with his new owner

DSC_7191copy1.jpg

and Loess Hills Aces Black Tie, Reserve World Champion Pinto, and showing with Reflections this year

Tiesmall.jpg

Handsome Boy ! Tell Sparks he did good

Thank you everyone. I am tickled pink with our colt crop this year. Both out standing foals that could go in the show pen and win. I wouldn't give up my Bill Bailey son for nothing. He has done me proud in the show ring as well.

Latest posts

Back