Our New Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmhand

Reaction score
Thanks to Lyn Jacobs for selling us this Bay Roan Filly. She will make a great addition to our Mares and breeding program.

Hopwood's Baroness Castalia ASPC/AMHR 5-14-03

cassie.jpg

Cassie2.jpg

Cassie3.jpg

:bgrin
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Congrats! Ive always like her very cute

We hope you enjoy your new mini. What color is she?:aktion033: :aktion033:

Take care,

melissa

Congrats again and I wish we would have had more of a chance to visit at Convention! Cassie looks great!

Sigh........ If only she would have grown a few more inches she would have never left!
default_wub.png
: I have a stunning little bay roan niece of hers now that is going to get up in the 40-42 inch range for me though so I finally have a bay roan to keep!
default_yes.gif
:

Congrats on your new girl! :aktion033: I like her color!

Congratulations again, Frannie!! She really is a lovely mare.

I hope she doesn't get "lost" anywhere on your farm..... (wink, wink)

Thanks for all of your comments on Cassie. This mare is a sweetheart and has great movement and very good bloodlines. Cassie will be a wonderful addition to our broodmares. Judy even though you got lost for hours we thank you for bringing her the rest of the way to our farm. Next time your close by stop over and we will have tea and a nice visit.
default_yes.gif
:

Oh Frannie what a beautiful mare
default_wub.png
: I didn't know Lyn way selling her, Congradulations! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Again, Cassie is a lovey mare. I love the roans and she is a perfect example of the bay roan
default_yes.gif
:

She is a pretty girl for sure. She knew how to pick herself a GOOD home. Congratulations.

Introduced her to the rest of the Mares today, she fit in very well.

Cassie062Custom.jpg

Cassie058Small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new mare. We have a mare bred by the Hopwoods that we bought from Getitia that we will hardship in this next spring. We liked her so much be bought her full sisters, one is a yearling now the other a weanling. Again, congratulations.

Congratulations!! She knows she's something, doesn't she? Look at the pics in your last post!

Congratulations Fran!! Very Nice! :aktion033:

Thats our Cassie! She loves to move!

Lyn

Latest posts

Back