Our new filly...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lori W

Reaction score
Welcome to the world, little one! Our mare, Jandts Impressive Dancer, gave us a little filly on July 5; she's one day old in the pictures below. It was a calm, normal, uneventful birth, thank goodness! The filly's sire is Dusty Lane Vegas Bet a Buck, grullo son of Hilltops Little Vegas. We're thrilled with her color!

BTW, anyone know who now owns Dusty Lane Vegas Bet a Buck? I'd like to let them know about our little bundle of joy.

003.JPG

009 (2).jpg

I would be, too
default_wub.png
Congratulations
default_yes.gif

Aww, isn't she sweet!! Congratulations!!

What a gorgeous little girl - no wonder you are thrilled!
default_wub.png

Many congratulations.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Welcome to the world, little one! Our mare, Jandts Impressive Dancer, gave us a little filly on July 5; she's one day old in the pictures below. It was a calm, normal, uneventful birth, thank goodness! The filly's sire is Dusty Lane Vegas Bet a Buck, grullo son of Hilltops Little Vegas. We're thrilled with her color!

BTW, anyone know who now owns Dusty Lane Vegas Bet a Buck? I'd like to let them know about our little bundle of joy.

Hi,

She's beautiful..!!

I found him on the web at Old Stage Miniatures in Wisconsin. Julie Smithback.

I had been looking for horses from Hilltops Little Vegas awhile back and found him.

(I have one of Hilltops Little Vegas last foals, a beautiful grulla mare, and I just love her pieces)
default_biggrin.png

-Maryann

Latest posts

Back