OUR NEW FILLY IS FINALLY HOME

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
Here is our new filly FILIPOWICZ THAT'S HIGH SOCIETY we went down to Michigan to pick her up on thursday. thanks to Fran & Walt for this GORGEOUS filly.She will for sure be an asset to our showstring and someday our breeding program. She is reg'd ASPC/AMHR. She was shown at the Area 2 show in Ohio but will make her Canadian show Debut at Drayton!!

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful filly! Fran and Walt have some beautiful horses up there in Michigan
default_laugh.png

By the way ..been meaning to ask you, i think i bumped into you a few times at Ashland this year, you were stalled across from us somewhat i think, but we bumped into each other a few times i think ..i just didnt put it all together until just now, i had the shih tzu puppy
default_smile.png

Congrats
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful filly! Fran and Walt have some beautiful horses up there in Michigan
default_laugh.png
By the way ..been meaning to ask you, i think i bumped into you a few times at Ashland this year, you were stalled across from us somewhat i think, but we bumped into each other a few times i think ..i just didnt put it all together until just now, i had the shih tzu puppy
default_smile.png

Congrats
default_biggrin.png

we were stalled right ebside Walt and in the same barn as Arlene Foulk. Sorry i don't remember a shih tzu puppy we had a miniature shnauzer with us that weekend.

She's lovely - very feminine! Love the neck and should especially@
default_wub.png
Cant see her head well enough but it looks to be very pretty also.
default_yes.gif

Amelia and John great pictures glad the new camera is working out fine. Walt and I are so glad Deb is with the both of you. We will try and make it up for the show. They have great puppies at there farm . We have two schnauzers that they bred and are so much fun.

CONGRATS!!!!! She is quite beautiful-nice coloring and markings!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Going to be wonderful in showing!
default_biggrin.png

Woohoo!!

Congrats I absoulely LOVE this filly!!!!

See you at drayton;) Our Chanel will be in there yay another long legged filly tehe Chanel is always the tallest
default_biggrin.png

Glad you made it home with your filly. She is stunning. Walt and Fran are always great people to visit when in Michigan and have some lovely horses. You just can't go wrong with that combination.

Good Luck with her

Arlene

Congratulations Amelia
default_aktion033.gif
She is a beautiful filly
default_wub.png
I just drove by Walt and Frans farm yesterday, they had some gorgeous horses out in their pastures
default_yes.gif
Joyce

Amelia got directions for the Drayton Fair, hope to see you there unless Walt work needs him or we get lost in Canada.we will be there.See ya soon Frannie
default_saludando.gif

Back