Our new Boston Terrier puppy updated pictures.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKC

Reaction score
This is Maggie. I had mentioned about a month ago that we were getting her. We got her 3 weeks ago. It's hard to believe it's been that long.

These pictures were taken the first and second weeks. Need to take new ones as she has grown so much since last week. She's fitting right in. She came to us from Oklahoma. She flew to Reagan National on Continental Airline(gotta tell you something funny that happened while we were at the airport waiting---- my son had to go to the bathroom.... off he & I go. I get back and my husband says... oh you just missed Katie Couric). Figures.......
default_sad.png

Continental sure treated Maggie well. It had not even been 5 minutes that they had brought her up to the claim office when they were calling to see why it was taking so long to check her out. They were worried about our little girl.

Can you guess how big the soccer ball is?
default_smile.png

DSC_1579.jpg

DSC_1638.jpg

Playing with Abby our 9 year old Sheltie. She was not thrilled, but has grown to like Maggie.

Mypictures075.jpg

Mypictures078.jpg

Mypictures081.jpg

Kim

Wow, I LOVE her!!!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations.

We have been "boxer people" for years, but my 11yo daughter really wants a BT and I am reading they seem a lot like boxers in personality. So we are researching good breeders in this part of the country. Continental sure took great care of your baby; hearing that makes me feel better about the shipping part.

Wow, I LOVE her!!!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations.

We have been "boxer people" for years, but my 11yo daughter really wants a BT and I am reading they seem a lot like boxers in personality. So we are researching good breeders in this part of the country. Continental sure took great care of your baby; hearing that makes me feel better about the shipping part.

It's funny... I got her because of my brothers BT. They also, are "boxer people" and have one.
default_smile.png
There are quite a few on the forum that mentioned they loved BT's and Boxers.

One thing that I really like about her is she loves ALL of us and pays quite a bit of attention to my husband. Our Sheltie is pretty much MY dog. She will pay attention to him, but wherever I go she's with me. It's nice to see he's getting some attention as well.
default_smile.png
She LOVES our kids. Our oldest is almost 4. Perfect family dog. AND SMART SMART SMART. Taught her to sit within the first couple of tries.

I would HIGHLY recommend the breeder I used. I am thrilled with how professional they were. PM if you would like their information. The prices in my area were so high. Plus, it was pretty far to travel to see them around here. We took the day and spent it in DC. Our son LOVES planes.... went to the museum and then to the airport. It was worth it.
default_smile.png

Getting her was sooo easy. Continental is the only airline I would use because of their cargo area. They were recommended by the breeder.

Awww, she is a cutie!

I just got an email asking for a foster home for the craziest mix, Boston and Corgi. She is a year old and looks like you would imagine. She is a brindle Boston in a Corgi body, corgi tail. Too cute for words!!! I was briefly tempted to foster, but I fear she would go no further and I don't need any more dogs!!!

We have two Bostons and a Boxer now. They "normally" get along well. They are my two breeds of choice.

default_wub.png
aw

she precious.

we have a boston terrier name Paris, we love her to pieces.
default_biggrin.png

DSC04006.jpg

Your girl is soooo cute!!
default_wub.png

we just got a little Boston girl on April 1st she is so fun and a perfect match for my 2 girls, ages 3 and 2.

here she is
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

100_1824-1.jpg

100_1832.jpg

I love the pic of your girl with the ball, too cute!~!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

ps.....sorry they are huge, I tried to re size on photo bucket I promise!
default_unsure.png
:DOH!

Thank you all! Also, everyones dogs are so cute as well!

Maggie is 11 weeks old now. Those pictures were in between 8-9 weeks old. She was born on Valentines Day.
default_wub.png

That soccer ball is about 2 ft. tall. It's an inflatable ball I bought for the horses, but my son took it instead.
default_smile.png
We sent that picture out after we first got her and fooled some of our friends and family ..They thought that was a real size soccer ball. Talk about thinking she was tiny.
default_smile.png

Kim

Latest posts

Back