Our New born ROWDY Grandson

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equestrian

Reaction score
:aktion033: This is the sixth crossing gray colt that was born on 06/23/06 and I am again very excited about this show colt. This is the first time they have produced this color which he should be the same color as his dam with the same dorsal stripe. His cannon bone measured 6 1/2' and he will mature very small, but he has the high head with the long neck TO KILL FOR. He is a Rowdy grand son and I will be mating his dam to his sire again for another super show foal. His barn name will be Hot Shot for now and his conformation is excellent. :aktion033:

/2006foals/kwweb.jpg

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE HIM YOU Y'ALL,

DARWIN :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

what a lovely foal

the colt i have is somehow related to rowdy aswell!!!..... he is great grandson of lazy n's boogerman!!if that makes any sense to you....... ( i don't know much about american breeding, but am making a point of learning)

What a handsome boy you've got there! CONGRATS and good luck with him!

Thank you all for your kind words on this Rowdy grandson foal we had last friday night. He is filling out very nicely and I will be updating some newer pictures of him after this weekend. So watch for some better pictures of him late Sunday or Monday.

AGAIN THANK YOU Y'ALL THAT HAS REPLY TO HIS PICTURE AND THE KIND WORDS.

DARWIN :saludando:

He's a nice little guy!
default_yes.gif
: Congratulations! I'll be looking for the new photos.

AGAIN THANK YOU Y'ALL THAT HAS REPLY TO HIS PICTURE AND THE KIND WORDS. HE IS NOW A FULL WEEK OLD AND HE IS LOOKING AWESOME.

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

THANKS

DARWIN

Back