OUR NEW ARRIVAL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin - NaKar Miniatures

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce you to our new addition: NaKar Exclusively Regal.

This is the first chance I have had to try and get pics of him. He is a week old. He is by our own, Alvadars Exclusively Double and his dam is a Johnstons Gold Boy granddaughter. He has that Arabian head, long neck and a wonderful trot that he got from his sire. I have to say that I am very pleased with all my foals this year.(Even thought this little guy happens to be a bay. LOL) Still have 4 more to go. One is due any time by Dandy, our Mickey Mouse son. Then two by Wittmaacks Little Skipper and another one by Clue. Last one is due end of NOVEMBER! Talk about a looong foaling season!

img173.gif
img172.gif

img174.gif
img175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one sharp little guy. Bay is one of my favorite colors.

Karin...he is STUNNING!!
new_shocked.gif

I love bays..
wub.gif
..and he sure is one handsome boy!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Karin, This boy screams SHOW ME!!!! Congradulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

Karin,

He is gorgeous!! He certainly has that "look at me" attitude!!

Love his name - "NaKar Exclusively Regal"

Without a doubt, he sure knows how good looking he is!!!! Talk about Pure Pride!!! He is absolutely gorgeous - congratulations to you!
aktion033.gif

Karin, that is one pretty boy! Beautiful head, so nice and upright. I'm sure he will be a very successful show horse for you!

Wow, beautiful boy Karin!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

Alright Pizzy has to be getting close right???? Is she due in August? She owes you a filly this time. With the one we had here that she lost, that was a buckskin colt, then she had a grullo or black colt for you then, what? A black pinto colt? I hope it is a girl this time!

saludando.gif
Regal thanks you all for the compliments. Wish the pics would have come out a bit clearer. I had a hard time getting pics of him. He kept running around and then the other weanlings and mares would get in the way. The one still picture I got came out pretty clear. Since I do the dilute thing, I won't be keeping Regal. He sure should make someone a fine halter prospect. Can't beat his bloodlines.

Kim- Pizzy is the one I am watching NOW. She has no butt, but her bag isn't as big as I feel it should be. But then again I didn't think Regal's mom had much of a bag and she surprised me. I was lucky that I didn't find him in the sac! Pizzy turned 300 days on 10th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a filly this time. It will be nice to get a Mickey Mouse granddaughter!

Now there's a boy who carries himself with PRIDE!
aktion033.gif
Looks like a candidate for the showring to me!
yes.gif

Congratulations on your beautiful new boy Karin! He's a handsome one!
aktion033.gif

If you looked up "look at me attitude" in the dictionary, I think you'd see his picture by it!

He is something else!
new_shocked.gif

Ahhh Karin, since you don't need a bay you can send him to Montana. He is very cute, Mary

Back