Our new addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee

Reaction score
Well it took awhile and a lot of driving, but we finally found the perfect little pygmy goat for our other pygmy, Ferd and his buddy Big (our dwarf).

He is just the sweetest little guy that LOVES attention.

He was bottle fed because his first time mom didn’t really want much to do with him. He was taken off his bottles for good a week ago, but misses it!!! He will cry out for it, but is getting better.

He is much like a human baby I tell you. He just melts into you when you pick him up. He loves to be held.

He fell asleep in my arms on the couch last night all wrapped up in a blanket. Shhhh don’t tell my parents I had him in the house for a bit!

Here are some pictures of him and we need help with a name!!!!!!!

Dee

RSCN1825.jpg

RSCN1815.jpg

If he were mine (and I wish he were) I'd call'm "STARBUCK!"
wub.gif

TRUMAN, like Truman Capotey, I dont know who he is, but thats what my mom had me name my goat but my little pigny goat is dead now:-( when I got him, i said what should I name him, and she said Truman the goatey like Truman Capotey!

-Gage-

Well our's has an original name
rolleyes.gif
"d_am_n goat" yes that is his name
biggrin.gif

awolgoat.jpg

your's reminds me of one of the two pygmies at the farm I worked on for years...he looks alot like the one we called "buddy" the other one was "happy"
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my GOSH! He is so cute!!!!!!!! That second picture of him made me laugh out loud because he's so adorable!

We have Nigerian Dwarf Goats, and two of them were bottle fed (I think it's typical that the babies are taken from their mothers and bottle fed to make them friendly -- but seems mean to me!). We had to give them bottles for a month or so after they got home, gradually cutting the number and also cutting the milk with water. I tell you what though, they didn't forget EVER. Take anything out there and if it looks like it could be in your hands and in their mouth at the same time and they take it. Makes de-worming them a breeze!!!

Yours is just too cute. That second picture is so funny. Looks like he's laughing and full of himself!!!

Thanks guys Now I have even more names to chose from!!!!!! LOL
smile.gif
I love all the suggestions though!

I will post a few more photos of him 2nite.

Dee

Latest posts

Back