Our mini barn is finished!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jens

Reaction score
We just brought our 2 mini's to there new barn today in our back yard! It's so great to have them here and not have to board them! I love it that they can see out of there stalls now!

DSC_1100.JPG

DSC_1096.JPG

Oh wow ... that is an awesome barn! It looks to me like they love it too!
default_yes.gif

Very Nice Great job done...looks so inviting!

Wow, what an awesome barn. They look so happy in there. You're going to love going down there to visit with your little friends
default_smile.png

Wow that is a very nice barn! Are there more than the 2 stalls? I'd have to stick with only two because if I had more stalls I'd feel like I had to fill them ;) It really is a beautiful barn. Love the wood!

Wow that is a very nice barn! Are there more than the 2 stalls? I'd have to stick with only two because if I had more stalls I'd feel like I had to fill them ;) It really is a beautiful barn. Love the wood!
Thanks! There are only 2 stalls and a hay loft, which is good because I'd feel like I'd have to fill them too, lol! But we were thinking about doing an inclosed overhang off the right side for added storage and maybe that could be a 3rd stall someday...

That is beautiful, pray you dont get wood eaters..lol I built something kinda the same, they did awesome for about 6 months then O MY goodness, looks like a buffet....had to redo in pipe...lol Yes yours is very nice looking..
default_smile.png

That is beautiful, pray you dont get wood eaters..lol I built something kinda the same, they did awesome for about 6 months then O MY goodness, looks like a buffet....had to redo in pipe...lol Yes yours is very nice looking..
default_smile.png

default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back