OUR MAIDEN MARE HAS GONE AND DONE IT!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!!! Sugar foaled at 12:30am this morning.I was there for the whole foaling process!! I memory I will always treasure!
aktion033.gif
Things moved along quite quickly, but the foals legs were not staggered, so I had to reposition them. Thanks to ALL the knowledgeable people on this forum and the pics on foaling I knew what to do. I was shaking sooo hard and was sooo nervous I could'nt get the sac to break. ( this was my first foaling out party! )
ohmy.gif
So I used my engagment ring to break the sac. We are sooo proud of this little colt. He looks just like his Dam....We are have a bit of a discussion on colour, His dam is a line back dun buckskin, his sire is a bay...What colour is Shooter??? Again thanks to ALL for your endless knowledge....
yes.gif
Theresa

Sugar and Shooter...

Jul27364.jpg

Me and Shooter

jul27345.jpg

Shooter

jul27333.jpg

Just foaled

jul27310.jpg

aktion033.gif
Very nice.. Congrats!!! He is to cute. I would say on the color. in the one pic he looks to have a red mane so i would say a red dun.. but in the one pic of him by himself he looks to have a black mane so i would say a buckskin.. what color is his mane and tail?

Alisha

OMG what an ADORABLE little baby!!!!!
wub.gif
Congratulations on a beautiful healthy foal!!! You and momma did great!!
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!! You and mamma mare did great!
yes.gif
He's a cutie! I would say he is the same color as his mom.

Congrats!

Congratulations on your first new little one!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Adorable pics!!! He's beautiful! He looks to be the same color as his dam.

He's just perfect! Congratulations! Good work with the diamond!

Glad you were there to assist mama. You did a good job!! He's adorable. Love the white flower on his forehead.
wub.gif
Looks like a bay dun or buckskin to me..

What a teeny weenie cutie pie!
wub.gif
Love his color and his star too! I bet he's going to be a silver buckskin.

Your little maiden mare did wonderfully.

MA

Congradulations on a wonderful job well done by both you and momma! Momma is very pretty and baby is a pretty little tike too!
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty, pretty foal, well done you- you see engagement rings are useful for something, although I have to say mine was useful for selling and putting towards another horse
smile.gif
Obviously he cannot be Silver, since neither parent is Silver, but I would think Buckskin or Dun depending on what Mama really is. Very pretty mare, be the way!!

Latest posts

Back