Our little tiny Bay colt pix!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
Here's some pix of our little red bag colt! He's 18" tall and bay in color!

MVC-008S-1.jpg

MVC-007S-1.jpg

MVC-006S.jpg

MVC-003S.jpg

Thanks for letting us share our baby with you!

Bill & Wanalynn

Another cutie....so tell me how do ya'll keep having such cute babies. Oh, wait I know I have seen their parents.
default_wub.png
I think one of your foals would look really good at my house.

He is SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
default_wub.png

Thanks for sharing him!!

What a precious little man!! He is so lucky you were there - looks like he knows it, too!!

Bet his Momma is pretty happy to have her baby!

Very handsome addition to the farm! I sure wouldn't kick him outta my barn. But then again I'm a sucker for a bay if you couldn't tell

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks everyone! We haven't named the little guy yet!
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

We were thinking about naming him Terry Dean, after our brother-in-law who passed away a couple weeks ago! What do you think?
default_rolleyes.gif

I think naming him Terry Dean is a great idea! His barn name could be Dean or TD or Terry. I think it would be a great honor to have his name be a memorial.

Bill,

I went out this morning and found the cutest little filly that looks just like your little colt. This was unplanned so I was shocked to say the least. Boy would they make a precious couple. He sure is a nice colt. She is super tiny as well, I haven't measured her yet but she's a tiny little thing. We are leaving next Sunday for Disney World so I am thinking about naming her Tinkerbell. She is so full of herself she reminds me of Tinkerbell. I have some pictures and will try and post them tomorrow.

I think it very touching to name him after your brother-in-law. What a kind gesture.

Judy

Latest posts

Back