Our little Mable is growing into a fine wee girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful horse lori! i love the color she is really turning into an amazing lile girl
default_wink.png

Great pics, she is just lovely! And looks like a truckload of fun, too!

OMG she's an awesome filly...just gorgeous.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I'll drive up to watch her show at Nationals, without a doubt. You bring Mickey, and I'll bring Chris!

Beautiful mare - I see her doing great things in the show ring - Love her!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

I sure wish I could do some clipping.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lori, Mable is a huge forum favorite of mine, and I love her name, too!

Scarlet, my chestnut pinto (who I think has a lot of white until I see Mable) is currently pretty much mud-colored over her entire body...fun!

Lori, Mable is a huge forum favorite of mine, and I love her name, too!
Scarlet, my chestnut pinto (who I think has a lot of white until I see Mable) is currently pretty much mud-colored over her entire body...fun!
Thanks Suzanne - I am pretty partial to her too in case no one realized!
default_laugh.png
You know, I have gotten really lucky because I now have 3 almost completely white horses and all 3 of them seem to have an aversion to being dirty! Mable immediately rolled herself clean when she went back in her stall and she, Icey and Mack have never yet rolled in the mud although pretty much all the rest of my horses are muddy messes in the spring.

Stephanie, I sure hope that plan comes together!!! Wouldn't us and the kids have a hoot?!!

Latest posts

Back