Our little ginger dog was hit by a vehicle and killed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
Ginger was a stray, that if you live out where we do, they come along ever so often. We adopted her in the very early spring. She acted like a little house dog that a family had got tired of and dropped her off to starve. When we found her on our dirt road, she was very thin and covered in ticks, we stopped the truck and she tried to climb in on her own. We brought her home and sprayed her for ticks and fed her. After a couple of weeks and no one claimed her we took her in and got her spayed. While she was here she had a very good life, it just breaks my heart that she didn't have longer. She was the sweetest and will be missed by us and her other adopted friends, Scruffy and Rags.

Ginger

Ginger

I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
There's never much someone can say that will make you feel any better... But I'm terribly sorry. She was a beautiful dog, with the sweetest eyes. You can see that she really loved you and was thankful for you taking her in like that.

Rest in peace little Ginger.

-Sara

Awww Terri... She was precious! I'm sure she loved her new life with you. I'm so very sorry you lost her.
default_sad.png

What a little darling. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure she was very thankful for her time spent there with you and for your giving her a home.

What a precious girl. I'm sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am so sorry...she is beautiful.

Liz M.

Terri

What a sweetie. I'm so sorry this happened to her and to you.

Oh, I can see why it breaks your heart.
default_sad.png
What a sweet little girl........ Perhaps you were there to give her a happy closure to her life. There aren't answers.
default_no.gif

Thank you every one for your thoughts. It is just hard to watch the two little ones outside that stayed with her all the time being so down and quiet.

Perhaps you were there to give her a happy closure to her life.
What a comforting thought.

Sorry to hear about your little Ginger. You made her life a happy one and you will see each other again one day.

I'm so sorry for the loss of Ginger. She looks so sweet.

I am so sorry... 4 years ago my lab was hit and killed... Rest in Peace Ginger..

Latest posts

Back