Our last foal of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her head, neck, and color are all just GORGEOUS!! I actually said "Wow" when the pictures popped up. Can you post a picture of her next to something like a dog or cat so us newbies can see how tiny she really is?

Leia

Very, very cute.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Robin

Congratulations!
aktion033.gif
Great way to end the foaling season with a filly!
wub.gif
She is adorable!

Joyce

just a great finale all fillies...

can u send my pinto mare the recipe for one of those !!

aktion033.gif

hobbyhorse23 said:
Her head, neck, and color are all just GORGEOUS!! I actually said "Wow" when the pictures popped up. Can you post a picture of her next to something like a dog or cat so us newbies can see how tiny she really is?
Leia

427118[/snapback]

Good luck of getting a picture of her with a dog LOL Susan dosent do dogs LOL But I bet she will get a picture with one of her cats maybe!!

-Gage-

She's lovely Susan and nice and tiny too. Blueberry and Rambo did a terrific job.

I just wish she had been born while I was there and glad the delivery was easy.

These little mares can do themselves proud.
smile.gif
aktion033.gif

Just call me JEALOUS !!!
laugh.gif

Congrats... again
biggrin.gif
She is gorgeous.

Congrats Susan! I visited your website and enjoyed seeing all your tiny ones
smile.gif

Tammie

Oh wow, Susan, she is just a little doll! I'll bet she's real easy to love! I wish we lived closer, I'd love to visit you and your farm.
smile.gif

What a beautiful filly, and I can see why she is a keeper. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to all of you, and Marnie, just come see your sister in Riverton, Wy and then come down 265 miles more and see me! :) You are always welcome!

I always love your foals too and have a feeling I'd love to visit your farm too!!

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back