Our last foal of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
Last night about 10:25, our tiny mare, 27.5" Texas LL Blueberry Jammin, had a perfect foal to end the season with! We have been waiting excitedly to have a foal from Blueberry ever since we got her 4 years ago. As everyone knows...... we love the tiny ones!! :)

She had our 7th filly of the year.......17.25" tall with a 5.75" cannon bone and 21 lbs. Her sire is Tiny Acres Rambo and she looks so much like Rambo's baby pictures, 17 years ago! She is covered with pawprints so very well might be homozygous for tobiano pinto!

Her name is HHH Rambos Strawberry Shortcake.

We are so thankful for the incredible foaling season we have had!

Susan O.

strawberry1hour.jpg

strawberry1hour2.jpg

strawberry10hours.jpg

strawberry10hours2.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]She is just toooo sweet![/SIZE]

Lyn

CONGRATS!! She is ADORBLE!! and CONGRATS on having such a great foaling year Susan! I dont think it could get any better could it? she is ADORBLE!! And I am soooooo glad you are keeping her!!! I cant wait to meet all your foals!! And now I add this one to my favorite list:) CONGRATS Susan!

-Gage-

Susan,

Congrats again!!! She is just beautiful.... :) You have had such a wonderful foaling year and so many beautiful babies. We're so happy for you.

Ginny Long

Definitely alot of mini in a perfect small package. Love her name, congratulations on a lovely girl.

DEFINITELY Adorable!!!! What a face!

MA

She is absolutely adorable & WOW, lookit all that color!
new_shocked.gif
She would definitely be a "keeper" in my book!
yes.gif

WOW! What a way to end the foaling season.
new_shocked.gif
ohmy.gif
She is just as pretty as can be and loaded with color.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
I can see why she's a keeper.
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
Congratulations!
aktion033.gif

She sure does look like Rambo! Pretty pretty, big congrats!!!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back