Our Last foal for the season has arrived!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
OUr last foal(which also happens to be mine) has arrived for the season. But now you see I have a bit of a problem. I dont wanna sell [SIZE=14pt]HER[/SIZE]! I already have 1 to many horses. But thankfully this girl will not be going anywhere till next spring as im not gonna wean her during winter.

I think for a name right now I am at, Fantasy Corrals Golden Confetti. I am open to all name ideas thou. Something with Golden in possibly. So here she is a nice golden palomino. She was born last night.

f28f86e7.jpg

f28f806b.jpg

f28f7912.jpg

f28f7c7c.jpg

f28f7b70.jpg

f28f7aa8.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Mother and daughter are both beautiful Ashley CongraTulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

She's gorgeous! She would be a hard one to sell. I like the name you mentioned but a couple other ideas are Golden Fancy or Golden Dream.

Congratulations Ashley! She's lovely and so is your mare! I really like the name you already picked.
yes.gif

Fancy wouldnt work as we already have a horse named that.

Forgot to add that we finished out at 9 fillies and 1 colt for the year. I can only hope next year is as good.

She's lovely ASh and so is the name you picked out.

Let me know when you decide te sell her
yes.gif
yes.gif

I LOVE palomino's like that, and since she looks so much like a sorrel, I bet she is going to be GOLDEN!

-Gage-

oh she will be up forsale. I cant keep another one. HOwever she cant leave here till spring as im not gonna wean her in the middle of winter.

Congrats Ashley. I can see why you really don't want to sell her! Mom and baby are GORGEOUS and that mare could come live with me ANY DAY!
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif

Thanks everybody. IM off to drop of my hedgys for mom and to see the little beggers.

Thanks everybody. IM off to drop of my hedgys for mom and to see the little beggers.

Latest posts

Back