Our last foal...and a buckskin pinto

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
For the second year in a row now we've been blessed with ALL fillies (6 last year and 6 this year!). We did lose a colt last year and we were very upset after losing 4 foals this year (2 colts, 2 fillies). We had a tough time to start with but the fillies we have are just amazing and we couldn't be any happier. OH! and we had two very lovely outside mares here last year and they BOTH had fillies so our boys did good!

Filly 1) O Henrys High V --BIG bay filly out of two under 30's. She's going to be a large A and is super naughty...always stirring trouble!

P1030410.jpg

P1030436.jpg

Filly 2) O Henrys Precious Baby --another BIG bay filly but she's got all the appy characteristics. This girl is legs, legs, and MORE legs.

P1030412.jpg
P1030411.jpg

Filly 3) O Henrys Venus --tiny Silver bay pinto filly by our FWF Little Wardance son.

DSC00117-1.jpg
DSC00227.jpg

Filly 4) O Henrys Miss Rosette --tiny silver dapple pinto filly. Very refined and elegant...pretty and knows it.

Rowenasbaby1.jpg
DSC00127-1.jpg

Filly 5) O Henrys Hooray of Sunshine --chestnut (silver bay?) appaloosa filly that is really built nice. She's at a friends place a few states away where her dam is being bred for next year so I have not had the privilege to meet her in person yet.

sunshinesbaby1.jpg

sunshinesbaby2.jpg

Filly 6) O Henrys Vanilla Creme --our last!! She was born 16.5" and cooked for 368 days. I just LOVE her and have wanted a buckskin pinto for SO long that she is a blessing. Her sire gave her his enormous eyes and tiny tiny little muzzle (her sire is our buckskin Iowas Little Kernel son). She's super sweet because I can't stop touching her
default_biggrin.png

DSC00219-1.jpg
DSC00217.jpg

DSC00188-1.jpg

Congrats to everyone else on a wonderful foaling year!

Congrats on 6 very sweet girls...my personal fave is Miss Rosette, the silver dapple
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

That is exactly what I am hoping for with my Sahara!!!

Congrats! your little ones are all very pretty.

Gee...how wonderfull. I'm like the other poster...hard to pick a favorite. They all look special. Congradulations!

Wow, how lucky u are to have all girls!!
default_yes.gif
Just 1 year i would love to have almost all girls. Yours are adorable
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back