Our Lady In Waiting :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
default_wub.png
Miss Fashion

When she will foal nobody knows
default_rolleyes.gif

Thought she was close 2 weeks ago Double
default_rolleyes.gif

LOL
default_smile.png

We LOVE her
default_wub.png

Here she is
default_smile.png

Shes got a udder plentiful milk nto thick yet though. Loosening up a little too
default_biggrin.png
:DOH!

FashTwo-1.jpg

FashFour.jpg

FashSix.jpg

FashThree.jpg

Fashone.jpg

Aww!! shes so pritty!! I cant wait for her to have her baby so we can start driving training!!

Hope you said Hi from me!!
default_wub.png

Gall dang it that ther is a purdy mare! lol. Love her! Can't wait to see her baby!!

Thanks
default_wub.png

We can hardly wait either!!

Daddy is is drool worthy too
default_smile.png

Can you share pictures of Daddy with us too? I now have a drool guard on my laptop! lol

Sadly no Good photos but he is a World Champion Park Harness ; HOF Halter and Park Harness .

Bred byt he Grahams hes arenosa bred and Kid Lee bred
default_wub.png

These photos were given to me from his current owner with permission from The Frank at Foxlane who used to own him
default_smile.png

He is Currently owned by Quay Doench and Lavern (Amazing People!) At From The Heart Farm
default_wub.png

grahamslittlejoe.JPG

I love that mare! I showed alot against the sire of her foal a couple years ago when the Franks owned him. Hes awesome too! Cant wait to see your foal

Fashyyyy
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
She sure is making us all crazy!!!
default_wacko.png
LOL this lady doesn't want anybody to know when shes gonna foal! hehe she sure is a sneaky one.
default_wub.png

She looks great Dev and Janice
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

I'm sure I'll be out to visit soon!!!
default_xreiter.gif

I love that mare! I showed alot against the sire of her foal a couple years ago when the Franks owned him. Hes awesome too! Cant wait to see your foal
default_wub.png
Oh man we are excited.

Thanks SO much for the compliments on our Preggo Girly.

I cannot WAIT to drive her next year ; her trot without being heavy in foal is amazing
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been on in a few days, so when I saw this post, I was just so happy to see some pictures of her again. She's my all time favorite on the forums!
default_wub.png

I can't wait to see the foal!

I haven't been on in a few days, so when I saw this post, I was just so happy to see some pictures of her again. She's my all time favorite on the forums!
default_wub.png

I can't wait to see the foal!
default_wub.png
Thanks that means alot
default_wub.png
ll have to tell her ; LOL boost up her ego more shes sucha show off and a little hot but SUCH a sweetheart you just rub her face and she falls asleep head right in your lap
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Just saw this and a few days ago I was thinking of asking about her. Can't wait to see that baby! Fashion looks beautiful, and if her baby's anything like her your going to have quite the pair.
default_wub.png

Keep us updated!!!!
default_laugh.png

~Rebecca

Latest posts

Back