Our Friends Christmas Stores

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Reaction score
The Little Horse Barn and L’il Beginnings are busy preparing our list of Christmas stores. This is a special Holiday webpage that provides links to our members, who sell their hand-crafted items, websites.

If you’re a photographer, artist, quilter, candle maker, basket maker, potter, soap maker, crafter, carpenter, jeweler, or any other kind of artist or crafter, you're a member in good standing of either The Little Horse Barn or L'il Beginnings, your items are handcrafted by You, and you have a web address with your creations for sale, YOU can join in Our Friends Christmas Stores. If you are younger that 18, you need your parent to call me for approval to have your store advertised.

This is a great way to get FREE help in marketing Your Works of Art. This advertising opportunity includes a rotating banner ad on The Little Horse Barn that links to the Christmas Stores webpage where a link to your store is listed, a mention and link to the Christmas Stores will be in The Little Horse Barn’s weekly sale board ads, and a link to Our Friends Christmas Stores will be put in our weekly eFlyers that are sent to over 2000 The Little Horse Barn members.

To be added to our Christmas stores list, email your online store’s web address, a brief description of your shop for the listing, and provide a 150 X 150 pixels banner or some graphics for a banner, to [email protected] .

Buying from members of The Little Horse Barn and L’il Beginnings is a great way to support our members’ handicrafts and shopping online is convenient. We are planning on going live with this special webpage on Tuesday November 1st.

Great idea, looks like I need to add a page to my website as I am making beaded bracelets to fundraise for autism research.

This is an awesome idea! Can't wait to see what everyone has to offer.
default_biggrin.png

Hey Jody...sounds good, let me know your store's info once it is set up.

Looks like we have eleven businesses signed up so far, not counting Jody's.

How neat that LB is doing this! I don't have anything to sell but I will certainly be checking out what others have!

We have 12 stores on this year's page so far, and at least two more working on graphics.

When will the page be up so we can see?

I bet the 2 new banners you made for me will look awesome there!
default_yes.gif

Hi Robin...I will be uploading it as soon as it is ready for "prime time". Still waiting on a couple banners for a couple of shops and a description on another, and still hoping to list some more stores. It will go live no later than November 1st. I've had fun creating banners for a few shops this year!

I can't wait to go looking through all the goodies!
default_aktion033.gif

I'd add a link to quilted items, but I have to wait until after a craft sale. Every time I posted on the quilting forum--too much sold (what a problem!
default_laugh.png
)so I have to save the rest for the show on the 19th.

Hi Carla,

I have always admired your quilted treasures. After your craft show and when you are ready, send me a link and I will gladly add you to the page.

Our Friend Christmas Stores is complete for now. The list is being reviewed by the 15 participating store owners and last minute changes can be made.

We will go live this weekend!

Of course, we do continue to offer listings to more online stores...just email me ( [email protected] ) to have your website added.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back