Our First Professional Photos :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahorses

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to have Jodie French take photos of two of my favorite horses
default_wub.png

(I'm sorry - they are large and will take a little time load)

The first is Buckeye WCF Classical Magic - my ASPC/AMHR/PtHA herd sire. He was National Champion in Foundation a few years back and 5 out of his 10 shetland foals have gone to Congress and all have been Congress Champions or Reserve Champions. He is a joy to own

MCS_0107.jpg

And this is Alpha Farms Isnt She Magical - a 2006 daughter of the stallion above. This was her first year at Congress where she won 2 Championships and 3 Reserve Championships. I'm working on arrangements to place her with a trainer to drive next year (and to show liberty!)

MCS_0193.jpg

MCS_0070.jpg

Ronaele,

Your stallion is AMAZING! I love everything about him from his pretty head to his dapples to his two-tone tail! You are a lucky one!

:eek:)

beautiful horses and pictures!!! I cant say enough good about jodie french. Im still trying to pick mine out!!

Thanks everyone!

Leeana - the mare is your geldings full sister.

alphahorses Posted Yesterday, 01:24 PM Thanks everyone!

Leeana - the mare is your geldings full sister.
Ronaele..i see so much of Debut in your mare, the look...the movement...that neck. She is so pretty and always been a fave at your farm. Here is a photo of her full brother from saturday ...

Alpha Farms Magical Debut

bb9.jpg

I love that mare, she is drop dead gorgous and seeing her at the Congress is unbelievable and I told Renee that after seeing how she presented that mare. You have great looking horses and congrats on your wins and gorgous horses.

Latest posts

Back