Our first of the season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
color_man.jpg

Introducing Little America's My Color Man. I hadn't planned on any foals this early, but he was out in the pasture this morning. I am having trouble getting him to nurse, but he eats well when I milk his mom. He has an appaloosa pedigree to the extreme: Little America's My Oh My, Winner's Circle True Colors, Little America's Sesquicentennial Tex, Little America's Whatadream, Brewer's Orion Illusion, Xenon-Light Van't Huttenest, & Orion-Light Van't Huttenest! Sort of a Who's Who list.

He's Adorable!!! Congrats!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

OMG he is just adorable! Well if you weren't planning him why don't you give him to me
default_yes.gif
he will love it here in Italy
laughter01.gif

Congratulations. And so glad you found him in the pasture since he's needs some help. All the best to you and him!

Well what a grand way to start off the season!! How cute! Hopefully he will catch on quickly and begin nursing on his own!

Now that is a GREAT way to start the foaling season, and what a wonderful surprise! He is really lovely, congrats!

wow Tony he is a cutie pie. I pray he does well. You can send him to Mississippi since you were not planning on him lol

Latest posts

Back