Our first LM's Hawk Rare Treasure foal !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
I gotta tell you I need some advice. I have been turning that darn pager off in my sleep. Even if I put it on a table far away from me. HELP!!!!!!

I did it again last night but for some reason I woke up at 0400 (straight up and almost jumped off the couch ) and looked at the camera. And DeeDee was flooding the stall. I woke poor Rick up. (He had a accident at work last Friday and cut off a finger and we spent a quality night in the hospital- where you can NEVER sleep) and I told him I was going down. He looked at me funny and I said if I need someone wake Shawn up. You know you have to have a back up plan just in case-always have a 2nd person.

But this was another text book case (THANK GODNESS) and the filly fairy brought us our first Treasure baby-Treasure is a beautiful sorrel medicine hat Nighthawk son. This little darling girl is a solid silver dapple with a big star. VERY strong and was up immediately and nursing within 1 hour but was trying within 15 minutes. I feel blessed that both little girls born so far have been so strong. And it is COLD up our way. I heated her little blanket a few times for extra warmth.
default_biggrin.png

I will post pictures later today. I am happy for a strong foal and warm foal blankets
default_yes.gif

Pictures- Pictures!!

Sorry about your husband, did they reattach the finger?

default_aktion033.gif
congrats,

glad all went well. sorry to hear about Rick finger hope he recovers soon.

looking for photos soon

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I will be looking forward for pictures. Sorry to hear about your husbands finger hope he recovers soon!
default_yes.gif

I will have to try again tomorrow for pictures. I took some but they are awful.
default_no.gif
And she is a pretty little girl and I want to do her justice
default_yes.gif

Ricks finger is doing well. We went to the doctor yesterday and he was happy with how it is doing. He basically had it cut off by getting caught between a chain and a plow that was stuck and he was helping out. He was lucky it wasn't his hand or worse.
default_no.gif

Ooo congrats on the filly and glad to hear your hub's finger is on the mend. I hope you catch some zzz's!!!

Can't wait for pics.

Liz

default_biggrin.png

congrats on your new baby filly! Can't wait to see her!!

*gulp* sorry about the finger.... Yikes!!!!

~Sandy

OK this is a DIFFICULT filly to get pics of. She is a little kicking and bucking machine. If she was a full sized horse I would be scared of her already. I have been watching her and she is constantly kicking at her mom. And taking pics, she wanted NOTHING to do with it, the one with her head tucked she turned and kicked at the broom I was using to catch her attention . One day old and this fiesty. I'll try her again in a week and put them on our website. Expecting the next Treasure foal soon.
default_yes.gif

So this is Zephyr Woods Special Treasure- although I wonder if I should be naming her Zephyr Woods Bucking Girl
default_wink.png

SpecialTreasure2008.jpg

SpecialTreasure22008.jpg

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

I love the 2nd picture

(She looks so cute.... even if she was contemplating a swift kick
default_smile.png
)

Congrats, she is a VERY pretty girl.....

Latest posts

Back