Our first foal of the year- has been a rough year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
BillyJoel.jpg

We, as many of you have had a sad foaling season this year. We have lost 2 foals but fortunately both mares are fine. The 2nd mare lost her foal while I was in Illinois with my mother who was in the hospital with double pneumonia so my poor son, Shawn had to deal with it. The foal was a month and a half early and had died of twisted cord. Fortunately it was basically in the correct position and was delivered without complications.

BUT Saturday night we had our first live foal by Silky and Billy Idol and is a healthy, full of attitude buckskin colt. He is beautiful, refined and what every breeder hopes for. We have 3 beautiful Billy Idols daughters already so the addition of a colt is great.

Please welcome Zephyr Woods Billy Joel. Watch for him at the 2010 Nationals this year. Yes I think he is that good
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt]Congrats! He's a pretty boy
default_wub.png
Hope the rest of your year is happy and stressless.[/SIZE]

Best wishes,

Joy

He's beautiful Kitty
default_wub.png
I'm sorry for your rough start, I hope the rest of your foals arrive safely

Many congrats on your new baby boy -- he's gorgeous
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Glad you got your pretty little boy. Sorry Shawn had to go through that. What a great kid.

Oh he is NICE! Congrats on such a cutie... sorry you have had a rough season this year. I think this little guy made up for some of it nicely!

What a nice colt! We've had a rough start this year too, hope things improve for all of us.

Jan

[SIZE=12pt]I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. However, I'm glad to hear that both of your mares are doing well.[/SIZE]

Congratulations.... on having a HEALTHY foal. He's a nice baby.

Latest posts

Back