Our first baby donkey of 2011!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzie

Reaction score
What a surprise the first day of spring has brought us! Our registered spotted jenny Hope E presented us with a new baby early this morning. Since we lost all our baby donkey's last year, this is a great sign of new hope in the barn. I am excited.!

Hopebaby3-20-11006.jpg

Hopebaby3-20-11009.jpg

Congratulations.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah How incredibly gorgeous.
default_wub.png
:wub

More photos please.
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

What's his/her name?
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't have a name picked out yet. He was born the first day of spring, but I can't come up with something connected to that yet. I will try and get more pics tomorrow. His mom took him out in the pasture late this afternoon to try out his new legs.

Congrats! he's too cute.

Call him "Vern" for the Vernal Equinox (the spring equinox).

I really don't think there is anything cuter than a baby donkey! This one is the bee's knees!!! :D :D :D

Vern!!! I like that! We have had Ike and Abraham and DQ (for Donk Quixote). We don't have too many boy donkeys here, mostly girls....

We have 2 more jennies due any day now and I can't wait to see what they have either.

I just love his big brown eyes. He is really having a blast exploring his new world. Last night he gave me little donkey kisses when he finally ran out of steam.
default_smile.png

Back