Our firefly is wearing stockings..:-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
Now that I registered him as a silver bay..he decided to put stockings on..anybody ever changed a horse to Pinto AFTEr initial registration??

fire1.jpg

I don't see stockings??? He actually looks kinda solid chestnut to me with no markings. But maybe you posted the wrong picture?

Andrea

Nope..right picture..he does have stockings..might not show right..
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

I do see white stockings.

I'd call him sorrel.....but you all know I am color challenged.

Edited to add: noticing some white hoofs too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]You can add the markings to his papers with a correction form but stockings doesnt make him a pinto. Just a solid with chrme.[/SIZE]

He is cute.

Lyn

If he was born with dark legs he will probley be silver bay yet.

I thought that too with Rodeo but its a silver bay foal thing to have white fuzz on there legs untill they shed off. Silver bay and chestnut is really close so he could be either but if he was born with dark legs you probley have a silver bay.

Here is Rodeo around 8 weeks old with his white stockings and he has now shed out silver bay like I thought.

DSCF0084.jpg

Sorry, I see no stockings- those cream legs are pretty standard on Sorrels and Silver Bays. I'm not certain about the Silver Bay either- but he does look silver- ish!!

Latest posts

Back