Our Equine Affaire Surprise!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stef

Reaction score
We went to the Equine Affaire last thursday. My Mom and myself saw a beautiful baby white frosted mini donkey jack for sale. Instant love
default_wub.png
!!! Later that evening while we were seated in the stands waiting for the extreme Cowboy Race to start (you have to get there at least an hour before it starts in order to get a good seat) my Dad announced he forgot his glasses and had to go back to the car to get them. He was gone a long time but we didn’t think anything about it because we had friends there and figured he got talking. Later that evening back in our hotel room we found out what took him so long he went back to buy the baby donkey!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

He was born December 1st. So he will not be coming home for a while.

P2050976.jpg

P2050969.jpg

P2050966.jpg

P2050965.jpg

P2050959.jpg

Congrats to your new addition. You have got a great dad.

What a terrific gift! Does your dad want to adopt another "kid" LOL...

Very cute donkey. I hope you'll post growing pix!

Aaawww . What a sweet, cute and adorable little man. What a wonderful dad you have. It 's going to be a long slow wait until he is weaned (the donkey not your dad). Does he live nearby, can you visit him?

Now don't be annoyed but may I ask how much he cost. Over here mini donkeys cost about $6000 and upwards which puts them out of my price range. I'd love to have a mini.

Awwww! How adorable is he?!?! Congrats! He is a cutie for sure!

Now don't be annoyed but may I ask how much he cost. Over here mini donkeys cost about $6000 and upwards which puts them out of my price range. I'd love to have a mini.
Wow! That is expensive! You can get a non-registered one here for about 200-300 bucks. Registered...maybe more around 500 and up. But, I am sure they just aren't as common in Australia, so that probably has something to do with it
default_smile.png

Aaawww . What a sweet, cute and adorable little man. What a wonderful dad you have. It 's going to be a long slow wait until he is weaned (the donkey not your dad). Does he live nearby, can you visit him?

He lives about three hours away from our place. So not overly close.

I think my Dad said he was $900 but for equine affaire they had made the price lower so I believe he was $700. Not totally sure though.

Unregistered go for about $500 and up. Registered usaully start at about $1000 and go up from their in our area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back