Our dream foal is on the way!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I know how slow the time is going to go, only because I am soooooo looking forward to this baby.

The dam is a 28" daughter of Little Kings Supreme, the sire is my almost 28" son of BTU and I just think this baby will be wonderful!!!! For little guys, both of these horses have great movement.

Wasn't sure we could make it happen as Tango is a 2 year old wild man!!!! I hand bred them on April 9, 10 and the mare is so tiny, she is already showing. Looks like most of my mares at 9 months.

Anyway, when I bred them, Tango was so excited, he knocked both the mare and me down in the process. He is such a 2 year old, kept trying to go at her from the side, taking us out!
wacko.gif
So the first day, it was more about manners and teaching him he didn't have to be superman and fly to breed this mare. To be honest, I wasn't too sure he had ever done anything, but we now know it was a done deed.
aktion033.gif

We only have 2 bred for next year and are for sure very very excited about what this cross will give us. I know you can not make too many predictions, but I think I can predict, this isn't going to be a tall baby!!!!
biggrin.gif

I'll try not to bore you too much with updates between now and next March.

I'LL TRY.

Thanks for letting me share.

Congratulations, Carolyn. I gotta say that the antics of a 'virgin' stallion are sure to make anyone laugh. I had a rip-roaring good time this spring watching my young boy try to figure it all out. LOL

Latest posts

Back