Our Daughter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
We put some jammies on Vayda the other day. She would NOT go outside with them on. Hubby said it was because she was too embarrassed
default_rolleyes.gif
After this picture we pinned up the butt area because they were way too big for her.
default_smile.png
I couldn't even get a pic of her facing me
default_rolleyes.gif

DSC08084.jpg

DSC08087.jpg

And here is Rudy sporting his Harley sweater
default_yes.gif

DSC08098.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awww so cute. My min pin loves cloths hates collars. If you assist her she will put her cloths on and take them off all by herself. Open a shirt up and she will stick her legs through and head. Take it off and she will pull her legs and head out. Its the cutest thing. But collars ugh! Let them hang just alittle loose and she will chew them.

Giggle giggle, looks so humiliated!

Ok, who is the donkey in your avatar??

Hi Leonie!

The miniature donkey in my avatar is Fred. He belongs to my former employer. I am hoping that he might live at my house someday soon
default_smile.png
I went for my monthly visit today and took a few pics of him
default_yes.gif
I have been trying for about 3-4 years now to talk her into sending him my way but I haven't broke her yet
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for looking everyone. I thought it was pretty cute how "embarrassed" she was
default_biggrin.png

Giggle giggle, looks so humiliated!Ok, who is the donkey in your avatar??

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandi-she looks so cute in her jammies! Too bad she doesnt want to be seen in them LOL

So cute!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

We got some sweatshirts for our girl shih tzu's recently and they look really cute but they act like they are fighting uniforms when we first put them on them. They are ready to rumble!!!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back