Our Broodmares ..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
For once, some non show horse photos ...i hope you enjoy the small band of broodmares i've put together. They are all finially home 
default_wub.png

First is Little Kings Crimson Dream 32" Red Roan Daughter of Little Kings Supreme Dream, a National top 10 Sr stallion owned by LKF. She came home this past weekend, she is being bred to Narko (Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko, Double BTU Bred 33" Palomino Stallion) for a 09' foal.

D11.jpg

D44.jpg

d22.jpg

d33.jpg

D55.jpg

Then, East Acres Cotton Candy, a 34" Silver Bay Overo mare, bred to Sheryls stallion Little Kings Jr Jinx for 2009. Shawntelle has a filly out of Candy, Ericas Banditos Beauty Mark.

Can11.jpg

Then, On The Rise Farm Silver Angel, a 33" Silver Dapple granddaughter of Egyptian King and double Buckeroo bred ontop. I love the EK line, im really excited about this mare, she has the EK head and trot
default_wub.png
. She is exposed to a leopard stallion for 09' ...her and Candy are getting Ultrasound Friday to determine if they are bred or not.

Ang11.jpg

001SilverAngel.jpg

Then, less but deffently not least ...Irish Hills Wa-Full Benita AMHR/ASPC Buckskin 38" daughter of National Produce Of Dam winner Wa-Full Benihana (HOF). She and Candy came home from the Area II show in Ashland week before last, thanks Sheryl for bringing them up for me and letting them reside in my pasture. Either crossing her to Narko for an 09' foal, or sending her out ..we will see
default_smile.png

Ben22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! Funny how we both brought home "red roan" mares with Komokos Little King Supreme breeding! And that prefix on Silver Angel sure looks familiar too!
default_wink.png

VERY nice group of mares you have there Leeana.

SEND BENITA OUT!! It's the last opportunity. You'll kick yourself in the butt if you don't.
default_yes.gif
Narko isn't going any where!

Dream and Angel came home this past weekend, Dream is a Komokos Little King Supreme Granddaughter
default_smile.png
. Benita and Candy came home weekend before last
default_wink.png

Sheryl, no pressure huh LOL. I'll decide this week
default_smile.png

Dream is a Komokos Little King Supreme Granddaughter
Cool, our Copper came home last Saturday with her colt.. She's a grand-daughter and great-grand-daughter of Komokos Little King Supreme.. Her sire is Little Kings Cisco Supreme who is a son of KLKSupreme and her dam is out of Little Kings Cinderella who is a daughter of him
default_yes.gif

Just love your gals blaze and blue eye
default_wub.png

Crimson Dream's really got presence for a broodmare, and I do love the head on your EK mare. Congratulations on four very nice additions!

Leeana --

They are all so beautiful!!! You have really put together a great herd!

Congratulations!!!

Jill

happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Wow Leeana, congrats! Those are some gorgeous mares!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
Going to be some beautiful babies!

Thanks, i am really happy with all of them
default_wub.png

Dream really puts on a liberty performance , she is a show to watch
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

default_laugh.png
OOOHHHH-AAAHHHH...love them all. I am originally from Findlay Ohio sure miss the fall weather up there

minie812 Today, 03:43 PM Post #14 OOOHHHH-AAAHHHH...love them all. I am originally from Findlay Ohio sure miss the fall weather up there
Findlay is about 35 minutes SW of here , i have a friend that goes to college in Findlay so we are always up that way and that is the closest mall around.

Fall sounds nice right now , as its about 93 degrees and humid out. Yuck!

Leanna-

Nice mares!!!! You're going to have some nice babies.

Just wondering how far you are from Kenton (my mom was born there). My husband is from Bellefontaine and I used to work for someone whose family has a farm in Dola. We're hoping to go to Ohio the end of July to see my husband's sister in St Marys and maybe I can get in some horsey time and come visit if convenient for you. I'll be having withdrawals when I leave home. Good thing we are heading to Tam and Dan's of Amazing Grace when we leave Ohio as I know I'll have no shortage of horses there.

Good luck with your girls!

Barbie

OOH!! Leanna, you have definitely got quite a herd on your hands!! I love them all...but I think I like Angel (or whatever you call her) the best. She is absolutely gorgeous! And the fact that she is silver dapple doesn't hurt either...I've always appreciated a good silver dapple.(ask Devon hehe)

ANYWAYS...Congrats on all your beautiful new ladies!!!
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
OOOH Leanna, those are some beautiful mares, can't wait to see the babies they will produce next year. I bet they are all gorgeous!!!

Yvonne

Woo!

LOVELY Ladies Leeana!!

I am so jealous you have so many
default_wub.png
LOL

I have to say Dream is one of my favorite she is wow for me
default_wub.png

Angel does look ALOT like sweetgrass same movement scary ahah
default_wub.png

Barbie Posted Yesterday, 04:27 PM Leanna-

Nice mares!!!! You're going to have some nice babies.

Just wondering how far you are from Kenton (my mom was born there). My husband is from Bellefontaine and I used to work for someone whose family has a farm in Dola. We're hoping to go to Ohio the end of July to see my husband's sister in St Marys and maybe I can get in some horsey time and come visit if convenient for you. I'll be having withdrawals when I leave home. Good thing we are heading to Tam and Dan's of Amazing Grace when we leave Ohio as I know I'll have no shortage of horses there.

Good luck with your girls!

Barbie
I think we are about an hour and half North of Kenton, we use to go camping in Kenton in September but have not been for a few years. We are not far at all, come on up ...we would have fun
default_smile.png

Devon,

I told you Angel looked and moved like Sweetgrass
default_biggrin.png

Thank you
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back